A new episode from The Mortgage Mum podcast is out now on all major podcast directories including Apple and Spotify.
In this very exciting new podcast episode I talk to Rea and Tonya aka The Property Twins - named by 'The Sun' as the UK's glam answer to Selling Sunset - about all things property.
You won't want to miss this!
These ladies are going to inspire you and blow you away with their property experience and knowledge, as well as their fantastic personalities.
They really embody the ethos of The Mortgage Mum – balancing Motherhood, a career and big dreams. I absolutely love what they are doing and I just KNOW they are going to be a big deal.
Grab yourself a hot drink and let yourself be inspired!
Included in this episode we discuss:
- The story of The Property Twins, a true example of hard work and passion
- The life of an entrepreneur, and how Rea and Tonya have built their businesses
- Motherhood and business and the balancing act of running a business as a woman and a Mother
- The beauty of property sourcing for investors, and why it is so beneficial
- An insight into garden renovations, including the work of the amazing Rose Hill Design & Build Ltd - www.rosehilldesign.co.uk
- An insight into the world of lettings, with Tonya running the lettings department in Adrians
- Inspiration for business owners, particularly women
- Tonya and Rea's ability to flip properties including interior design, property design, property interiors and structural changes
- How Rea and Tonya became Estate Agents and then went up to set their own businesses before finally coming back together as "The Property Twins"
- Buy to let properties and portfolios
- HMO Properties
- An exclusive preview of what is coming next for The Property Twins including a potential TV show
In their early 20’s Tonya & Rea began their property careers in Estate Agency in their hometown of Chelmsford. Working from the bottom of already established businesses as trainee negotiators, up to management positions before setting up their own property companies some years later. From lettings, sales, design, renovation projects and property investment, Tonya & Rea cover all things property!
Since selling her estate agents in 2018 Rea spends the majority of her time designing luxury gardens for her husband’s garden design company Rose Hill Design & Build Ltd alongside working as one half of The Property Twins. Tonya still continues to work as an Estate Agent after merging her own company with a well established company in Chelmsford called Adrians.
As well as head of lettings for Adrian’s Tonya also has her own property portfolio which continues to grow. Now in their mid 30’s, as well as being mums to three small children (Avie, Drew and Hudson) they have a selection of buy to let properties that they let and manage as well as an Interior Column.
Tonya and Rea have a huge passion for property design and interiors and love sharing their tips on how to create stunning spaces within the home however big or small the budget.
To find out more about these incredible women follow them on social media @officialpropertytwins and @rosehillgardendesign, and check out some of their renovations on their website www.officialpropertytwins.com as well as some of their garden renovations on www.rosehilldesign.co.uk.
If you have any questions following this podcast please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mortgage Mum is a team of 20 female brokers based all across the UK. They are passionate, driven, enthusiastic women who thrive from helping customers achieve their property dreams. They educate, empower and they give an excellent service from start to finish.
If you would like to appear as a guest on The Mortgage Mum podcast please email email@example.com.