"Getting a Mortgage in Covid-19" is my new episode from The Mortgage Mum podcast, out now on all major podcast apps including Apple and Spotify.
In this new podcast episode I discuss what the mortgage market is like right now during lockdown 3.0.
I've recorded this episode at the time we are in a National lockdown, while lots of parents are home schooling and juggling work commitments with family life.
I answer your burning questions on how Covid-19 has affected the mortgage market...
- How do I get a mortgage during a pandemic?
- Is the mortgage market still open?
- Can I get a mortgage during Covid-19?
- Can I get a mortgage during a pandemic?
- Can I get a mortgage if I have been furloughed?
- Can I get a mortgage if I have taken a payment holiday?
- Can I get a payment holiday?
- Can I switch my mortgage to interest only due to Covid-19?
- What is happening in the mortgage market due to Covid-19?
- Can I still buy a property during Covid-19?
- Can I still view a property during Covid-19?
- Is the stamp duty holiday going to be extended?
- Can I remortgage during Covid-19?
- How is my lender supporting me through these times?
Grab a cuppa and listen to The Mortgage Mum podcast on all major podcast apps.
If you have any questions for me please email email@example.com or send me a DM on social media. Alternatively, please head over to www.themortgagemum.co.uk, I'd love to help you!
Thank you for listening. Don't forget to review, subscribe and share!
Our beautiful intro and outro piano music was created and recorded by the incredible Zoe Alexandria - www.zoealexandria.co.uk. Please check her out on social media. She is so talented!
If you would like to appear as a guest on The Mortgage Mum podcast please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sarah Tucker - Founder and Director of The Mortgage Mum